These documents will help you use version 8.2.1. They are available in HTML and PDF format. You will also find documentation below for the Carbonite cloud service offerings.
- Installation, Licensing, and Activation—Installation, licensing, and activation for Availability and Migrate,
- Reference Guide—Information such as statistics, error codes, Windows Event messages, SNMP, and so on for Availability and Migrate jobs,
- Windows User's Guide—Instructions for protecting and failing over Windows servers ,
- Linux User's Guide—Instructions for protecting and failing over Linux servers ,
- Windows User's Guide—Instructions for migrating Windows servers ,
- Linux User's Guide—Instructions for migrating Linux servers ,
Reporting Service Documentation
- Reporting Service User's Guide—Instructions for the centralized reporting and analysis tool for Availability and Migrate ,
- PowerShell Scripting Guide—Complete list of PowerShell cmdlets, classes, and enumerations for Availability and Migrate. Also includes instructions and example usage and scripts,
- Availability and Migrate SDK—The SDK is a collection of APIs, documentation, and code samples that provides the necessary tools for developers to rapidly build solutions that integrate with Availability and Migrate.
- DTCL Scripting Guide—Instructions for scripting a Linux files and folders job using the DTCL scripting language,
- Carbonite Recover User's Guide—An online service that enables protection of Windows servers to the cloud ,
- Carbonite Cloud Migration User's Guide—An online service that enables migration of Windows and Linux servers to the cloud ,