These documents will help you use version 8.2.2. They are available in HTML and PDF format. You will also find documentation below for the Carbonite cloud service offerings.
- Installation, Licensing, and Activation—Installation, licensing, and activation for Availability and Migrate,
- Reference Guide—Information such as statistics, error codes, Windows Event messages, SNMP, and so on for Availability and Migrate jobs,
- Windows User's Guide—Instructions for protecting and failing over Windows servers,
- Linux User's Guide—Instructions for protecting and failing over Linux servers,
- Windows User's Guide—Instructions for migrating Windows servers,
- Linux User's Guide—Instructions for migrating Linux servers,
Reporting Service Documentation
- Reporting Service User's Guide—Instructions for the centralized reporting and analysis tool for Availability and Migrate,
- PowerShell Scripting Guide—Complete list of PowerShell cmdlets, classes, and enumerations for Availability and Migrate. Also includes instructions and example usage and scripts,
- Availability and Migrate SDK—You can access the job management API from any server with Carbonite Availability or Carbonite Migrate installed by using https://ServerNameOrIPOrLocalhost:6326/docs/index. The SDK is a collection of APIs, documentation, and code samples that provides the necessary tools for developers to rapidly build solutions that integrate with Availability and Migrate.
- DTCL Scripting Guide—Instructions for scripting a Linux files and folders job using the DTCL scripting language,
- Carbonite Recover User's Guide—An online service that enables protection of Windows and Linux servers to the cloud,
- Carbonite Migrate User's Guide—An online service that enables migration of Windows and Linux servers to the cloud,